Sunday, March 4, 2012

Juicing Update

As promised, another juicing update.  After doing the renovation BluePrint Cleanse last Wednesday and Thursday, one benefit really became apparent.  I struggle with finding right choices that will energize me throughout the day.  I liked he simplicity of nutritious juices that were fresh, balanced and healthy.  As a result, I decided to go to Whole Foods and buy some more of the BluePrint juices, to supplement for the next few days.  I decided to drink four of them a day instead of breakfast and lunch, have two decent snacks and healthy dinner.  I'll let you know how it goes.  I think I will find the happy medium.

One caveat about any green juice type product - if you are taking anything that has Vitamin K, please be careful to check with your doctor first if you have any type of cardiac condition or are taking blood thinners.  I am not an expert, nor do I profess to be.  Any time someone decides to undertake a drastic food change, they should always check in with their medical professional first.  Also, if you have an eating disorder, or are flirting with one, speak with your medical doctor.

I am fortunate to have neither an eating disorder, heart condition nor do I take any types of medications.  I am proceeding carefully and with consultation and discussion with my medical professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment