Friday, November 29, 2013

Peace and Wellness - the gift that heals - Small Business Saturday

http://www.newpeacewithin.com/Blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/cropped-iStock_000013515188Large1.jpgWhile I am not a big fan of manufactured holidays, Small Business Saturday, this Saturday, November 30, created by American Express, is a great way to support small businesses.  They are offering "eligible" cardholders the opportunity to get $10 back when you spend $10 or more with your eligible card.

I own a small business, Hypnosis for Health, through which I practice both hypnotherapy and psychotherapy.  I love what I do, and decided to have my own Small Business Saturday opportunity, and extend it through the end of December. 

Now through the end of December, you may purchase for yourself or as a gift certificate, an introductory session for relaxation, peace and meditation instruction for $75 for a 45 minute session.  I have been an hypnotherapist and instructor of meditation and mindfulness based practice since 1995, and look forward to the opportunity to spread some peace and wellness.  My normal session charge is $180, so this is a substantial savings, and an opportunity to give a gift  that heals to yourself or someone you love.  This session can be conducted face to face in my HoHoKus, NJ office, via Skype or Zoom, or over the phone.

The certificates themselves are good through next June 30, 2014.

I became certified as a hypnotherapist almost 20 years ago, after seeking out peace and well being for myself, back in the early '90s.  I was so profoundly moved by the work and my progress as an individual, that I decided to study, open my own practice and let others experience the same level of lightness and discovery.  In 2008, after many years of additional education and training, I became a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Psychotherapist, to complement my existing practice.  The past 20 years have been a great joy to assist others in their journeys of wellness. 

The certificate can be sent to you electronically, at no additional charge, or wrapped and mailed to you for an additional $3.00, or may be expedited for an additional charge in time for holiday gift giving.  Please contact me directly at mbdelbalzo@gmail.com. 


No comments:

Post a Comment