Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Health and Wellness Expo, Oct 29 in Woodcliff Lake, NJ, new space!

I will be a part of a large Health and Wellness Expo on Saturday, October 29 from 9-4 in Woodcliff Lake, NJ, (10 minutes from the Tappan Zee Bridge and 2 minutes from Rockland County) and I wanted to make you aware of the event.  I do not usually participate in these events, but found that this one seemed sound and well rounded.  I will be speaking at 9:30 am on staying healthy during the holidays.  Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.   Also, if you know of anyone else you feel might be interested, thanks in advance for passing it along. Thanks!  Flier is below with coupon for discounted admission.

Secondly, just want to let you know that i have moved to a new, beautiful healing space in HoHoKus, New Jersey, where I will continue to work with others through psychotherapy and hypnotherapy, specializing in life transitions, easing anxiety and depression, and as a resource for hospice and grief counseling, family business counseling and food issues.  Please feel free to visit my website for full details.  http://marybethdelbalzo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment