Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cross-post - Eco-cleaning your yoga mat

I have just recently begun hot yoga, including Bikram and Vinyasa.  Basically, you sweat your way through the class, which suits me just fine, but requires more yoga mat cleaning.  The directions are super easy.  Also, if you love essential oils like I do, you can add your favorite oil.  I love Young Living Essential Oils, and added Lavender to our concoction that I will share with my daughters.  In the middle of a class, it is so nice catch a whiff of your favorite oil, rather than your neighbor on the mat next to you.  Truthfully, hot yoga is no smellier than regular yoga - I was just being cute.  I highly recommend trying it out.  Pretty soon you will need this yoga mat cleaner too.  Thanks to Eco-Yogitini of Halifax for the great post!

No comments:

Post a Comment