Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wake Up to Yourself!

Do you ever have these moments of waking up? I hope so. Some people call them a-ha or lightbulb moments. We all have them, but are not always awake realizing that we are in our moments of clarity. This afternoon, I had one of those moments. I realized so much about what I truly need to take care of myself, why people are in my life as my healers. I need to stop living in fear and tentative self and embrace the love and assistance that is coming my way. I am on the verge of great things.



What does waking up mean? It means living in the present moment. We can only affect where we are right at this moment. Where do most people live? They live in the past or in the future, but we are powerless to affect only the present moment. We can overcome anything if we accept and embrace our innate healing power. We are meant to be healthy and whole.



How do these moments happen? I have found that when we give ourself space to meditate or be quiet, be on our own, hear our own voice, listen, that we are able to actually hear our truth. We truly do know what we innately need to live and thrive in this world. We can nurture our essence, which is our spirit. This nurturing of spirit is not the same as practicing a religion, though some people practice connecting to spirit in this way.



Wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment